- n a powerful light with reflector; attached to the front of an automobile or locomotive
- One of the Greek sailors, who wears plastic gloves and a headlamp, speaks to the men in broken English.
- The headwind becomes even fiercer and icier in the dark, and it is almost midnight when my headlamp reveals a metal ladder that I figure will lead us to the refuge.
- Frog watching can involve three-hour sessions of nocturnal wading; a headlamp leaves your hands free for holding a net and a guidebook.
News & Articles
- GPS-Controlled Headlights Turn Before You Do
Audi was the first automaker to bring LED headlamps to the mass market, and now it's upping the game by incorporating GPS, pedestrian detection, and selective dimming on the headlights of its flagship A8 sedan.
June 28, 2013 - Wired News
- Used Headlamp Assembly for Import Cars Now Added Online at AutoProsUSA.com
Used Headlamp assembly for import cars is now available for sale at the AutoProsUSA.com company. These lamp replacements are provided to import vehicle owners, mechanics and warranty service centers unable to locate genuine units through other sources. (PRWeb June 26, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/headlamp-assembly/headlights-for-sale/prweb10876732.htm
June 27, 2013 - PRWeb
- Watch Yeah Yeah Yeahs rock Empire State Building in new video
Pop & Hiss has seen Karen O of the Yeah Yeah Yeahs do a lot of things, including spewing beer on her audience and making a miner's headlamp look good.
June 25, 2013 - Los Angeles Times
- Lance Mackey in Anchorage Daily News (registration)
I was flashing them like mad with my headlamp,Mackey said. "I was shining my headlamp right in his face, but they kept on coming at me. I jumped aside, and by 30 feet farther up the trail, there was a snowmachine sitting on the middle of...
- Paul Gibson in Consumer News
The headlamps are the eyes of new Ranger, and the distinct new wraparound headlamp design is a signature feature,Gibson says. "We approached the Ranger design with the same high standards as we do with our passenger cars, and the headlamps...
- CV Raman in Economic Times
We wanted to showcase a concept car and bring some characteristics of India on to the vehicle-so the headlamp shape and the front of the car were inspired by Indian motifs,says CV Raman , General Manager-R&D , Maruti Suzuki.