- n one who arouses hatred for others
- Jerry Falwell was a shameful hatemonger in life, and his son obviously wants to pick up where his father left off.
- Limbaugh says some silly and irresponsible things, but you can't hang the "hatemonger" sign around his neck.
- Jackson dodged one impolite question about his prior relationship with Black Muslim Leader Louis Farrakhan, an intemperate and anti-Semitic hatemonger.
- Christine Quinn in FOXNews
We're here today to send a message that there is never a reason to give a hatemonger an open stage,New York City Council Speaker Christine Quinn said.
- Tarek Fatah in Vancouver Sun
...Fatah, founder of the Muslim Canadian Congress, said that while Naik has a right to speak via satellite, the government's decision to ban him from Canada "highlights the fact that this man is a hatemonger."
- Ann Coulter in Toronto Sun
When asked about accusations she was bringing hatemongering to Calgary, Coulter replied, "Hatemonger? Thought I might fly a plane into a building," adding police didn't overreact in cancelling her appearance in Ottawa.