harrier : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a persistent attacker
- n a hound that resembles a foxhound but is smaller; used to hunt rabbits
- n hawks that hunt over meadows and marshes and prey on small terrestrial animals
- The Sixth Fleet also boasts amphibious forces, which can land 2,000 combat Marines supported by helicopters and vertical-takeoff harrier planes from small mobile carriers like .
News & Articles
- Tahoe Tails — Adoptable Pets in South Lake Tahoe
Toby is a great all-around dog, and we have no idea why he hasn’t found his new home after being at the shelter for three months. He is most likely a Harrier, which is a relative of the foxhound and beagle. Toby is a cheerful [...]
June 10, 2013 - Lake Tahoe News
- Allan McNish in BBC News
I had a practice run against the Harrier moments before the race proper and I came very close to beating it - it was a very close run contest,said McNish. "It was essentially a 'fun' race, but when a racing driver and a pilot get together...
- Beverly Perdue in ENC Today
I believe from what I've been seeing that the hours for the sound are not going to be invasive, it's not going to be in the middle of the night and that it's actually not a whole lot different than the Harrier,Perdue said at the Havelock...