harriman : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n United States financier who negotiated a treaty with the Soviet Union banning tests of nuclear weapons (1891-1986)
- n United States railway tycoon (1848-1909)
News & Articles
- Flash: Recent Yen gains shaved - BBH
FXstreet.com (Barcelona) - Brown Brothers Harriman analysts note that the yen recorded what looks... For more information, read our latest forex news.
June 12, 2013 - The Forex Market
- Cherry Harriman Awarded CHA's Marion Stephenson Award
Alice Downing, Chair of the Canadian Healthcare Association, yesterday announced British Columbia's Cherry Harriman as the recipient the 2013 Marion Stephenson Award. The award was conferred during the ...
June 10, 2013 - Marketwired via Yahoo! Finance
- Prospect 14 Tour markets downtown Harriman properties
On Saturday, June 22, the city of Harriman is hosting its Prospect 14 Tour to market 14 historic downtown properties that are available for sale.
June 9, 2013 - Knoxville News Sentinel
- Hedda Hopper in Canada Free Press
Harriman told us off-the-record tales of the horrors committed by Stalin and his gang,Hopper reported. "How can you talk like that to us when you say just the opposite to the newspapers?"
- John Loftus in guardian.co.uk
There is no one left alive who could be prosecuted but they did get away with it,said Loftus. "As a former federal prosecutor, I would make a case for Prescott Bush, his father-in-law (George Walker) and Averill Harriman [to be prosecuted]...