harrison : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n English actor on stage and in films (1908-1990)
- n English rock star; lead guitarist of the Beatles (1943-2001)
- n 23rd President of the United States (1833-1901)
- n 9th President of the United States; caught pneumonia during his inauguration and died shortly after (1773-1841)
News & Articles
- Harrison community college opts out of gun law
HARRISON — The North Arkansas College Board of Trustees has decided to opt out of a state law that would allow faculty and staff members to carry concealed handguns on campus.
June 14, 2013 - Arkansas Democrat-Gazette
- Harrison Co concerned about losing free inmate labor program
Some Harrison County officials are wondering if the state inmate work center in Gulfport could be next on the chopping block. To save money, the state Department of Corrections is planning to close four work centers in Mississippi. Although the Harrison County site is safe for now, there's still concern about its eventual fate.
June 14, 2013 - WLOX-TV Biloxi
- Harrison Out Until September
Matt Harrison made two starts before going on the DL this year in what was a year he would be heavily counted on. Now, he won't be back until at least September.
June 13, 2013 - NBC Dallas Fort Worth
- Sean Connery in Entertainment Weekly
I love working with Steven and George, and it goes without saying that it is an honor to have Harrison [Ford] as my son,Connery said. "But in the end, retirement is just too damned much fun."