harrow : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a cultivator that pulverizes or smooths the soil
- v draw a harrow over (land)
- Canst thou bind the unicorn with his band in the furrow? or will he harrow the valleys after thee?" The creature, long believed to have mystical powers Ctesias wrote about .
- He saw it in a farm harrow, the understructure of a funeral wreath that was shaped like a lyre, in dozens of tiny toy buglers he found in a flea market.
News & Articles
- Watch: Teaser for 'Boardwalk Empire' Season Four Asks 'What Shall We Do, Mr. Thompson?'
Boardwalk Empirewent out in a blaze of gunfire last season, as war broke out between Nucky Thompson (Steve Buscemi), Gyp Rosetti (Bobby Cannavale) and various gangster forces in the New York/New Jersey area (with the odd Chicago representative). The fourth season starts on September 8th, and the teaser HBO's released below offers glimpses of Nucky, Richard Harrow (Jack Huston), Chalky White ...
June 11, 2013 - indieWIRE
- Ken Livingstone in letsrecycle.com
Charging as the Member of Parliament for Harrow for a second home in Harrow when you are living in Hammersmith, and neither of these places are very far from Westminster to start with, and at the same time in that second home are living the MP's... Greg Hands http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greg_Hands&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFZCknisabs-FdEFNRX3xy4AJYT_g Times Online http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/politics/article5959052.ece&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGNmUFDrs_UCQq0ugYnEiGmA3LLZg Mar 23, 2009
45684 62158 harrow Mr Livingstone said: I am not convinced that the research carried out in rural areas applies to the high rise, high density buildings in some London boroughs. Some Harrow councillors have raised concerns with my office that this policy has led to...
- Sidney Lowe in N.C. State University Technician Online
I know Ryan Harrow will have some ups and downs, but he will get it,Lowe said. "We also have a senior at that position in Javi who can support him."