harasser : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a persistent tormentor
- n a persistent attacker
the harassers were not members of the regular army
- But here's something you didn't know about the coachGMsexual harasser who's lost with such extraordinary consistency despite the league's highest payroll: Isiah wrote a .
- Was it necessary to link to the notorious bigot, racist, and serial harasserstalker Michelle Malkin to report on this story?.
- The message of the harasser is, You're not a secretary, judge, whatever.
News & Articles
- Egyptian Taking Sexual Harasser to Cairo Court in Test Case
Lyla El-Gueretly, a 30-year-old school teacher, is taking her sexual harasser to court after he repeatedly slapped her for confronting his sexual gestures and remarks as she was walking on a Cairo bridge in early April.
June 14, 2013 - Bloomberg
- Joan Lefkow in NBC5.com
Now, had that harasser come back rather than with a nasty sign and had a gun, then obviously, I wouldn't be here to speak with you,Lefkow said.
- Wil Wheaton in LubbockOnline.com (blog)
Don't you dare talk smack about my clown sweater,warned Wheaton, threateningly fondling his mighty spear. "This is my official uniform as the planet's official orc-harasser, and I'll not hear my badge of office jeered by a lowly orc!"...