harmonise : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v go together
- v write a harmony for
- v sing or play in harmony
- v bring (several things) into consonance or relate harmoniously
- v bring into consonance or accord
- v bring into consonance, harmony, or accord while making music or singing
News & Articles
- Weaning East Africa from aid proving a taxing affair
By Kevin Mwanza NAIROBI (Reuters) - East Africa's economies - Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and Rwanda - may need to do more than just present their budgets simultaneously if they are to draw the foreign investment they need to wean themselves off aid. The countries are working towards a single currency to increase trade and harmonise their economies further under the East African Community, and the ...
June 14, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News
- Russell Crowe in Buckingham Today
If you can blend, if you can harmonise and you can sing together still from two completely separate points of view, now you are talking,said Crowe.
- Ghulam Nabi Azad in Press Trust of India
To ensure fast-track production of the vaccines, it was decided that the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) would harmonise animal trials of the vaccines being developed by these companies,Azad said.
- Raila Odinga in News24
MP Raila Odinga, a Kibaki ally-turned-foe who had announced intentions to vie for the presidency in December 2007, said: "The president cannot die of hunger if his salary is not increased. Let us form a commission to harmonise and review salaries of...