- v come to pass
What is happening?
- v happen, occur, or be the case in the course of events or by chance
It happens that today is my birthday
- v chance to be or do something, without intention or causation
I happen to have just what you need!
- v come into being; become reality
- v come upon, as if by accident; meet with
I happened upon the most wonderful bakery not very far from here
- Those girls, white, middle-class and taken from neighborhoods where those kinds of things don't happen, you've heard of them.
- Normally, large-scale disaster drills, which happen weekly across the country, are designed for professional rescuers, emergency managers and politicians.
- Would happen 74% Would not happen 24% No opinion 2%.
News & Articles
- Bully Ray Is the Best Thing to Happen to TNA's Impact Wrestling, Period
Bully Ray is the best thing to happen to Impact in a long time. From being a part of one of the greatest and most decorated tag teams in wrestling history to reinventing himself into a singles superstar, Ray has proven that with desire, the willingness to take chances and a little bit of creativity, if you really want something bad enough, it's there for the taking. My hat's off to you, Sir Ray ...
June 21, 2013 - Bleacher Report
- Le Mans just needs to hurry up and happen.
Le Mans just needs to hurry up and happen. I can't wait any more.
June 21, 2013 - Jalopnik
- The renaissance of brand advertising will happen on mobile, and the ads will be native. As a nearly...
“The renaissance of brand advertising will happen on mobile, and the ads will be native. As a nearly 20-year veteran of the consumer Internet industry, I’ve seen two real innovations in advertising: The first was search, and the second is native. The next generation of mobile-first Web design is about feeds and streams, not columns, banners and boxes. The user consumption paradigm on mobile is ...
June 20, 2013 - CyberJournalist.net
- Paul Goydos in The Canadian Press
There's no way I can hit a 7-iron 175. Not gonna happen, no matter how hard the wind's blowing,Goydos said. "Maybe at the British where the ball lands at 140 and bounces to 170. And I hit a 7-iron as good as I could hit it."
- Wesley Sneijder in The Guardian
It was my first headed goal - and I don't think it will happen again,he said. "But it was great. It just slipped off my bald head and went into the net."