hap : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n an accidental happening
he recorded all the little haps and mishaps of his life
- v come to pass
What is happening?
- It is happing all the time; the unscrupulous are being rewarded for their chicanery.
- The press is not in pursuit of the truth and they are covering more mishap than hap.
- The figures huddled around the fire and covered themselves with hap.
News & Articles
- Divorces filed
Coley Hap Riley and Amanda Gayle Riley Silvia P.
June 13, 2013 - Lubbock Avalanche-Journal
- Research and Markets: Hospital Acquired Pneumonia (HAP) - Pipeline Review, H1 2013
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pmj88n/hospital_acquired) has announced the addition of the "Hospital Acquired Pneumonia (HAP) - Pipeline Review, H1 2013" report to their offering. Global Markets Direct's, 'Hospital Acquired Pneumonia (HAP) - Pipeline Review, H1 2013', provides an overview of the indication's therapeutic pipeline. This ...
June 7, 2013 - Business Wire
- Hap Arnold in Asia Times Online
...then just imagine that the man who commanded the US Army Air Forces, both the armadas and the Enola Gay, General Henry "Hap" Arnold (according to Robin Neillands in The Bomber War, The Allied Air Offensive Against Nazi Germany), "had been...
- Bill Pascrell in Asbury Park Press
The Justice Department's looking into it, as far as I know,said Pascrell, of Paterson. "And we'll see what hap-pens. If there's an indictment, or whatever, obviously we'll have to assess and reassess."
- Walter Breuning in Great Falls Tribune
He was very popular,Breuning said. "He created Social Security. If you didn't have Social Security today, what would hap-pen?"