gunner : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a serviceman in the artillery
- All a gunner has to do is press a switch to start them spitting at a rate of 800 rounds a minute.
- Elvis, the gunner, still seemed a little insecure about stopping the entire convoy's progress to investigate a Gatorade bottle.
- I ordered the gunner to fire one at the gate.
News & Articles
- Shelby Splits With Charleston
Shelby Legion went to Charleston and salvaged a split. After dropping game 1, 8-3, Shelby caught fire and won the nightcap, 12-5. Charleston led 8-0 in the 6th, before Shelby finally produced some runs. Gunner Theis sparked the 3-run rally with a 1-o
June 11, 2013 - Shelbyville Daily Union
- Baseball innovater Billy “Gunner” McGunnigle to be honored at Rox opener
Recognized by some as the inventor of the catcher’s mitt, Billy “Gunner” McGunnigle, a 19th century player-manager, is a part of Brockton history
June 7, 2013 - The Brockton Enterprise
- Gunner Pool great, flies and all
If not for the flies, Gunner Pool Recreation Area would be paradise.
June 6, 2013 - Arkansas Democrat-Gazette
- Stephen Harper in Edmonton Sun
These brave Canadian soldiers were helping bring hope to a population that has seen much hardship,Harper said. "We will not forget the sacrifice made by Gunner Dion while working to make life better for others." "These Canadian...
- Pat Riley in SI.com
His uncle is a season-ticket holder and called and said he'd like to go to a game before he goes back to war,Riley said. "He's a gunner with the Delta Infantry, riding there supporting the ground troops in live fire. ...... That's who this...
- Roberto Mancini in AFP
It is an emergency for us,said Mancini. "We tried to get Joe but Birmingham said no. I respect that decision. We had to get someone because I have no idea when Shay will be back and, apart from Gunner Nielsen, we only had a 15-year-old. I...