artilleryman : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a serviceman in the artillery
- He served as an artilleryman in World War I, though he was noted more for praising the Lord than passing the ammunition, and he tirelessly organized seminars and study groups for .
- Moulitsas spent part of his childhood in El Salvador during the country's civil war and was an Army artilleryman in Germany for three years, a background that, he says, makes him .
- Sydney Holland, 56-year-old businessman, sheep rancher, World War I artilleryman, and politician since 1935, forcefully led the attack.
News & Articles
- Ex-military swelling ranks of entrepreneurs
Brett Lawler spent eight years in the Army — including two combat deployments to Iraq — as a field artilleryman and intelligence officer before settling into farm life in Kittanning.
Dec. 29, 2013 - Stars and Stripes