- n a fight involving shooting small arms with the intent to kill or frighten
- Even in Afghanistan, they engage in more advising and guiding than gunplay.
- A decade after Snoop Dogg put out an album while prepping for a murder trial, blending gunplay and wordplay remains rap's most potent marketing strategy.
- Occasional newsroom gunplay and rampant staff drug use aside, those Hunter Thompsonlike efforts paid off: the Rocky topped the Post's circulation in 1980.
- Simon Pegg in ic Wales
There are car chases, fist fights, gunplay and horseriding, and I do most of my own stunts, so I knew I had to get fit,Simon says with a grimace.
- Scott Mitchell Rosenberg in CNNMoney.com
Jorge Vega impressed us with Gunplay and clearly won over the worldwide comic book community as well,said Scott Mitchell Rosenberg, chairman of Platinum Studios.
- Jonathan Frakes in Indianapolis Star
Flynn, the character, is very much a kid, who comes across as very young, and Noah does that well,Frakes said. "We're hoping this will be a franchise series. Gunplay and horse chases -- even kids who are hooked on computer games love...