- n an enthusiastic young fan (especially a young woman who follows rock groups around)
- The great groupie middle class is composed of the "gate crashers.
- Through her involvement with PIN, Sara Jane Moore soon became a kind of radical groupie.
- A groupie will maybe sleep with three people all in one night from one groupfrom the equipment man to whoever is the most important.
- Oprah Winfrey in FOXNews
Oprah Winfrey called herself "Tina's biggest known groupie" and spoke of seeing Turner perform live, advising the star-studded audience at the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts, "Add that to the list of things you do before you...
- Joe Francis in New York Daily News
Francis told the Daily News that Ashley was "a total 'GGW' groupie. She was really into girl-on-girl action and she was all over the guys, too."
- Max Boot in Dissident Voice
Boot adds: "That's about what I expected: Petraeus holds a much more realistic and nuanced view than the one attributed to him by terrorist groupie Mark Perry."