- n cooking utensil consisting of a flat heated surface (as on top of a stove) on which food is cooked
- v cook on a griddle
- The crushing Chinese counteroffensive in Korea had put General MacArthur on the griddle at home and in Europe.
- Some beefs on the griddleWhich is better, a hamburger cooked on a griddle or one broiled over a flame? The question sounds like a backyard debating topic for a.
- When one side is done, the griddle turns over, plopping the pancake into a second griddle, which bakes the other side.
News & Articles
- Fiddle & Griddle underway in Roswell
Downtown Roswell is closed to traffic this weekend starting Friday for the second annual Fiddle & Griddle Festival. Read more at KOB.com
June 8, 2013 - KOB 4 Albuquerque