- n a resentment strong enough to justify retaliation
- n an allegation that something imposes an illegal obligation or denies some legal right or causes injustice
- n a complaint about a (real or imaginary) wrong that causes resentment and is grounds for action
- Then a new and more militant organization called the Pan-African Congress decided to exploit the passbook grievance.
- But to Hannity's tax-cut Republicanism and O'Reilly's grumpy social conservatism, Beck adds an au courant strain of grievance.
- We may not share his approach to airing a grievance, but the grievance itself feels familiar.
News & Articles
- N.C. state personnel overhaul passes Senate panel
RALEIGH, N.C. Gov. Pat McCrory's proposal to shorten the grievance process for state employees and hire more at-will workers is headed to the full Senate. A Senate panel endorsed the bill today after a major state employee union endorsed it. The bill makes changes to the State Personnel Act, which lays out job protections and due process for about 120,000 public employees.
June 25, 2013 - The Virginian-Pilot
- NC state personnel overhaul passes Senate panel
Gov. Pat McCrory's proposal to shorten the grievance process for state employees and hire more at-will workers is headed to the full Senate.
June 25, 2013 - FOX Carolina
- The Canadian Forces Grievance Board's Name Changed to Military Grievances External Review Committee
The name of the Canadian Forces Grievance Board, a federal tribunal mandated to review certain grievances submitted by members of the military, has been changed to Military Grievances External Review Committee. ...
June 21, 2013 - Marketwired via Yahoo! Finance
- Stephen Hadley in Hindu
Those have been suspended. The President urged that those be restored as part of a process for Chinese authorities to addressing, reaching out to and addressing the grievance of the people in Tibet,Hadley said in a briefing.
- Condoleezza Rice in New York Times
There are concerns about whether the Maliki government is prepared to take an evenhanded, nonsectarian path,Ms. Rice said. "After all the years of deep grievance in the region, within Iraq, it's not surprising that that's the case."
- Larry Bird in International Herald Tribune
We are aware of the grievance filed today on behalf of Jamaal Tinsley,Bird said in a statement. "We made it clear to Jamaal and his agent, Raymond Brothers, that we would pursue a trade that we feel would be best for both parties and we...