griffith : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n United States film maker who was the first to use flashbacks and fade-outs (1875-1948)
News & Articles
- Jim Griffith memorial race June 22
CHARLESTON – The inaugural Jim Griffith Memorial Race is to take place June 22 at 7 p.m. at the Charleston Speedway.
June 15, 2013 - Journal Gazette & Times-Courier
- Griffith case continues despite county objections
WILKES-BARRE 8211 A Luzerne County senior judge this week said a lawsuit against the county and Controller Walter Griffith will move forward.Senior Judge Charles Brown, in a short opinion, threw out the preliminary objections in the case filed by the county.
June 14, 2013 - Times Leader
- Griffith new pool manager
Saying Chris Griffith has a job that’s all wet isn’t to say his career is washed up.
June 13, 2013 - Purcell Register
- Kevin Rudd in Sydney Morning Herald
For the immediate future, my family and I have decided to take a break,he said. "Following that, I will be working in my own electorate of Griffith and in any other way deemed appropriate to support the re-election of the government."