- n cooking by direct exposure to radiant heat (as over a fire or under a grill)
- v cook over a grill
- v examine thoroughly
- While the vast majority of people who will be grilling the burgers and steaks this summer will do so on cookers that cost less than $500, plenty of nesters, having redone their .
- Or would he break under the pressure of so public a forum and the interrogator's grilling? Would he finally do now what he might have done some four years ago: admit with .
- Clouds of charcoal smoke wafted into the air, and the scent of grilling meat floated out over streets bustling with pilgrims, madrasah students, sellers of rose petals, little boys .
News & Articles
- Summer grilling safety tips issued by fire department
FAIRBANKS — With the grilling season upon us, the Fairbanks Fire Department is cautioning would-be barbecuers to use caution.
June 14, 2013 - Fairbanks Daily News-Miner
- Get grilling tips from the master Friday morning
Look for great grilling tips from a champion pitmaster Friday morning on news-press.com/taste and @AmySowder on Twitter, #nptaste.
June 14, 2013 - The News-Press
- Grilling tips
MCT - A few grilling tips you get you ready for summer. Leave the food alone. The No. 1 cause of food sticking to the grill is moving it too soon.
June 12, 2013 - Lubbock Avalanche-Journal
- Wiebo Ludwig in National Post
I've had quite a grilling,Mr. Ludwig told reporters after his release on Saturday. "I want to go home and connect the dots a little bit as to where we're going from here as a family. That's all I want to say right now."
- Richard Land in BP News
Land said Berwick received a recess appointment "because he was going to face the grilling of a lifetime in the US Senate."
- Oprah Winfrey in msnbc.com
This was not about grilling the President, this was really about me wanting to come and experience Christmas at the White House,Winfrey said. "So I wasn't here to grill him, I was curious as to what he thought he had done, what kind of job...