grin : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a facial expression characterized by turning up the corners of the mouth; usually shows pleasure or amusement
- v to draw back the lips and reveal the teeth, in a smile, grimace, or snarl
- Only moments before, Eagleton had stood on the podium with his running mate, arms raised in triumph, a partly dazed but wholly rapturous grin spread across his boyish, Jack .
- Finally, he knew what was in the cream: "the magic ingredient"--as he describes it with a grin- -was a seaweed fermentation made .
- Just Jobs here, wearing shorts and an impish grin.
News & Articles
- West continues dominance over East in 12th annual Grin Iron Classic
Several of the area’s top-tier talent came together last Friday to compete in the 12th annual Sertoma GrinIron Classic All-Star Football game in front of a packed house at JFK Stadium in Springfield.
June 11, 2013 - The Marshfield Mail
- PlayStation 4 will not impose restrictions on used games
Sony just won the console war for this generation. Not only is the PS4 going to be cheaper, Sony's CEO gloated on stage last night at E3 with the biggest possible grin as he detailed that all that nonsensical DRM crap that Microsoft is pulling, like blocking used games sales and stuff like that? Yeah, Sony's PS4 will have none of that. Sony even made an instructional video to explain how sharing ...
June 11, 2013 - OSNews
- 12th Annual Grin Iron Classic Hopes To Raise $50,000
SPRINGFIELD, Mo. -- The 12th Annual Grin Iron Classic kicked off on Friday night at JFK Stadium.
June 8, 2013 - KOLR - KSFX Ozarks
- James Dolan in AZ Central.com
I think I probably got the biggest grin on my face I've had in quite some time at that point,Dolan said. "It takes courage to play where the lights shine the brightest. It takes leadership and character and competence to step up and say...
- Adam Wainwright in The Canadian Press
I was grinning. You can't not grin unless you're Albert Pujols and you do it every year,Wainwright said. "I knew I had to pitch, but I think it's all right to be excited about it."
- Ted Nolan in Forbes
When we first announced the trade to the team, I've never seen 20 guys with bigger smiles on their faces,coach Ted Nolan said. "A lot of them had that childish grin on their faces that said, 'No way. We didn't get him.' They know what kind...