- s prone to friendly informal communication
- He first invited me on when I was just a foulmouthed blogger who ran the gossipy political site Wonkette.
- I heard this over and over again, never in a snide or gossipy way, always matter-of-factly.
- Her book is as perversely engrossing, gossipy and gamy as a clandestine conversation in the lobby.
News & Articles
- Katie Couric Isn't the New Ann Curry
According to the latest gossipy report, the behind-the-scenes at Katie Couric's new daytime show is a tumultuous mess as her producers fight to push the show towards softball celebrity coverage and the host wanting to steer towards hard news. Sound familiar? But, according to a source close to the show, things aren't nearly as bad as they seem.
July 3, 2013 - The Atlantic Wire via Yahoo! News
- Celebrity Real Estate: The glassy Marina del Rey condo...
The glassy Marina del Rey condo once shared by gossipy talkshow comedian Chelsea Handler and her then-boyfriend, NBC chief Ted Harbert, has returned to market, asking close to $4 million. The pair split the $3.8 million purchase in 2008, but...
July 2, 2013 - Curbed LA
- Stephen Harper in Vancouver Sun
I hear that one of my cabinet ministers has an ex-girlfriend,Harper said. "It's none of my business, none of Mr. Duceppe's business, none of Mr. Dion's business. Mr. Duceppe and Mr. Dion are quite a group of gossipy old busybodies."
- Catherine Hardwicke in Melbourne Herald Sun
I think she didn't expect it and she had to make a courageous decision because she knew people would be all gossipy, scrutinising and trying to judge her,Hardwicke said. "Ultimately she said, `I don't care what anyone says. I'm going to...
- Mark Damazer in guardian.co.uk
Damazer said Freud had attended a recent dinner for the Just a Minute team and was "vivid, funny, and gossipy", telling everyone how much he enjoyed the show. "When I became controller of Radio 4 he was one of the first people to phone me up....