- s full of trivial conversation
- s prone to friendly informal communication
- He tended to be chatty, seemingly able to talk from the start of the workday till its end.
- It also has a deeper, diverse bench of characters, including schoolmarmish Angela, chatty Kelly, cold-hearted Ryan, creepy Creed, angry Andy and screw-you-guys clock-puncher Stanley.
- Yet outside the sessions the same children become chatty and animated, displaying an astonishing grasp of the most arcane subjects.
News & Articles
- Far Out Isn't Far Enough: The Tomi Ungerer Story Gleams with an Advertorial Slickness
A good talker can be a mixed blessing for the documentary biographer. Tabloid 's Joyce McKinney, for instance, the beauty queen alleged to have abducted and raped a Mormon missionary in the 1970s, proved hypnotically chatty. Every nutty tangent and girlish inflection, as presented by Errol...
June 11, 2013 - The Village Voice
- Get your iDrive on: Apple slots Siri into the dashboard of a dozen automakers
Apple has partnered with a dozen automobile manufacturers to bring the chatty hands-free assistant Siri to potentially millions of dashboards. Outside of basic iPod and iPhone connectivity for music and phone calls, Apple has lagged behind Microsoft and others in getting a toehold in cars’ infotainment systems. That will be changing soon, following the announcement of “iOS [...]
June 10, 2013 - Digital Trends
- Meet market: Peppy personal trainer is looking for the perfect fit in a man
Come Bach Lindsay’s ideal date is catching a performance at the New York City Ballet or the Metropolitan Opera at Lincoln Center. Girl talk Lindsay is the first to admit one of her biggest flaws is that she can be too chatty. Good sport Lindsay loves to cheer on...
June 9, 2013 - New York Post
- Tony Abbott in Melbourne Herald Sun
Clearly he had a chatty, intimate relationship with Brian Burke, plainly he was looking forward to Brian Burke's assistance in various ways and this idea that any contact with Brian Burke was almost accidental is just wrong,Mr Abbott said....
- David Hicks in Melbourne Herald Sun
He was in pretty good spirits,Mr Hicks said. "He has regained a lot of colour and lost a lot of weight. He was very chatty. He's really interested in getting on with his education at this point in time, which is something we will start...
- Mario Lemieux in KVUE
He's easy to get along with, he's chatty, he talks all the time, he gets along great with the kids and the kids love him and have a good time with him,said Lemieux, who looked outside last week to find Crosby playing driveway hockey with son...