newsy : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s full of news
a newsy letter
- s prone to friendly informal communication
- Jokes today are also less visual and far more newsy than they were 40 years ago, when cartoonists could not expect news events to enter the popular consciousness quickly.
- Conan's sensibility is less newsy and more surreal, scatological and self-referential.
- Creating a shrewd editorial mix of celebrity profiles, newsy features and provocative photos (most notoriously, last year's cover photo of a nude, very pregnant Demi Moore), Brown .
- Ari Fleischer in FOXNews
My sense is that Mr. Libby was telling me this was kinda newsy,Fleischer added.
- Rachel Marsden in Toronto Star
They are always concerned that someone will take a laptop or a computer or something,Marsden said in the e-mail. "Truth be told, the show started off being newsy and political, but the content had changed drastically from its inception."
- Lewis Scooter Libby in ABC News
Fleischer also testified that Libby told him over lunch that "this is hush-hush, on the QT. : I think he mentioned her name : Valerie Plame : that was the first time I had heard it. I thought this was kind of odd : kind of newsy," the former...