- v coat with a glaze
the potter glazed the dishes
- v become glassy or take on a glass-like appearance
- v furnish with glass
- v coat with something sweet, such as a hard sugar glaze
- s (used of eyes) lacking liveliness
his eyes were glazed over with boredom
- a fitted or covered with glass
four glazed walls
- a having a shiny surface or coating
- s (of foods) covered with a shiny coating by applying e.g. beaten egg or a sugar or gelatin mixture
a glazed ham
- They are too remote for that, too glazed, too impersonal.
- Then I power up the gleaming, multigeared thing--and it goes to work by itself while I return to my favorite chair, play online poker and eat maple-glazed doughnuts.
- With charmoula (North African-style) grilled portobello mushroom, maple-glazed smoked tempeh, various rich curries and inventive salads, he has proven that he can take what die-hard .
News & Articles
- Strawberry-Mango Salsa pairs well with broiled salmon
Salmon and citrus are a good match. So this strawberry-mango salsa is paired with broiled orange-glazed salmon.
June 23, 2013 - Detroit Free Press
- Lunchbreak: Gluten-free glazed baked doughnuts
Carlyn Berghoff To purchase a copy of the book: Cooking for Your Gluten-Free Teen: Everyday Foods the Whole Family Will Love Glazed Baked Doughnuts Makes 8 Ingredients: 1 cup Gluten-Free All-Purpose Flour or flour of choice with xanthan gum in …
June 20, 2013 - WGN TV Chicago
- Dunkin' Donuts to sell gluten-free pastries
Fresh off the heels of its Glazed Donut Breakfast Sandwich with bacon, Dunkin' Donuts announces it will offer gluten-free muffins and donuts by the end of this year. A confused Gillian Pensavalle (@GillianWithaG) has the details. (1:00)
June 20, 2013 - Philly.com
- John Lennon in Forbes
By then, we were smoking marijuana for breakfast,Lennon said. "Nobody could communicate with us because it was just four glazed eyes giggling all the time."
- Lee Westwood in Vancouver Sun
It's quite funny watching it now. I look quite calm and collected and almost like I know what I'm doing, but my hands were shaking and my eyes glazed over a bit,Westwood said. "It may be a little more difficult for the rookies this time...
- Patrick Le Quement in Infibeam (blog)
We think of it as made from a single material, where the body and glazed areas merge into one. Ondelios is a glimpse of what the automobile might be in the medium term future,adds Patrick Le QuÃ©ment.