candy : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a rich sweet made of flavored sugar and often combined with fruit or nuts
- v coat with something sweet, such as a hard sugar glaze
- With its soda-pop and jellybean atmosphere, San Francisco's Blum's (rhymes with Tums) looks like any old-fashioned corner candy store.
- Sales of the diet candy had been sluggish for years when Jeffrey Martin took over the product.
- The Reggie! bar, though, never became a high-volume contender at candy counters outside New York, and Curtiss is now retiring Reggie! from its lineup.
- Derek Fisher in Inquirer.net
To come through tonight again for this team, 14 years in, after so many great moments, it's always quite surreal and quite humbling to experience it again,said Fisher. "But it's like being a kid, you just never get tired of that candy."
- Kate Walsh in Forbes
I'm like a kid in a candy store here. Lots of good country snacks. I'm all excited and giddy,Walsh cracked.
- Aaron Francisco in International Herald Tribune
They told me it was going to be crazy, but I just thought it was going to be a lot of media,Francisco said. "Then that he-she gave me candy and I figured out what they were talking about. I think it was some Mexican dude in a dress, and he...