gesticulating : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v show, express or direct through movement
- s making gestures while speaking
her gesticulating hands and arms made words almost unnecessary
- Red-faced and gesticulating, Nikita rolled on: "The situation is favorable to us.
- They take him for a ride to a local Italian restaurant, where much intense talk and spirited gesticulating ensue.
- As he ramped up his rant against the judges to a fever pitch, the judge simply turned off Milosevic's microphone, leaving him gesticulating wildly and foolishly but emitting no .
- Studs Terkel in Dowagiac Daily News
The people at the corners were all gesticulating at her,Terkel wrote." She was very frightened, turned up the windows, and drove determinedly. "She discovered after several blocks, she was going the wrong way on a one-way street and they...
- Aurelio Vidmar in Fox Sports
Certainly Muscat's manipulated the officials because I've seen the photo of him gesticulating to Matthew Breeze that he's used the elbow, with his elbow at 90 degrees, and that certainly wasn't the case so it's a bit disappointing,Vidmar said.
- Gregg Popovich in San Antonio Express
I was gesticulating at about 10 people,Popovich said, "before I figured out I was the jerk."