- v show, express or direct through movement
- Typical hand puppets have solid heads, but Kermit's face was soft and mobile, and he could move his mouth in synchronization with his speech; he could also gesticulate more facilely than a marionette, with rods moving his arms.
- The characters must move and gesticulate as if controlled by a crazed puppet master and appear always to be running into each other, often at the least advisable moment.
- Every fourth week, some 37 million viewers tune in avidly to watch him shamble, sniffle, fidget, mutter and gesticulate his way through a case.
News & Articles
- Battlefield 4 To Use Lean, Voice Commands On Xbox One Kinect
If you’re one of those game players who likes to gesticulate during gameplay–you know who you are–then maybe you’re one of the ones the developers were thinking of when they were porting Battlefield 4 over to the Xbox One/Kinect environment. …
Nov. 7, 2013 - WebProNews
- Bastian Schweinsteiger in Times of India
If you see how they gesticulate, how they try to influence the referee...... that is not part of the game, that is a lack of respect,he said.
- Mohinder Amarnath in Indiatimes
Off late it is becoming his habit to gesticulate after his dismissal and this attitude will not send right signals to the youngsters in the team,Amarnath said, according to a press release issued by the channel.