gatecrasher : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n someone who gets in (to a party) without an invitation or without paying
- He was suddenly confronted by a prim, grey-haired gatecrasher.
- They had recognized him as Argentina's famed gatecrasher, Jpiter Roberto Perrusi, a onetime $50-a-month postal clerk.
- The butler shook his head at the young gatecrasher: "Very sorry, sir, but your name is not on the list.
News & Articles
- White House gatecrasher Salahi gushes about Irish roots to Biden
OMG! So Exciting!!! Irish Eyes are Smiling Together!was the caption underneath the photograph of Michaele Salahi and Vice President Biden when the White House gatecrasher posted her pictures with the V.P. on her facebook account.
June 28, 2013 - Irish Central