- n someone who gets in (to a party) without an invitation or without paying
- Koreans call it "the gate-crasher of spring.
- I resolved to test my own gate-crasher's guide to the inauguration.
- Conferees and crasher then filed out.
News & Articles
- John Travolta Crashes a Wedding in Georgia!
The newest celeb wedding crasher, John Travolta, posed with a bride and groom in Georgia. Credit: Jon Kopaloff/FilmMagic
June 5, 2013 - US Weekly
- John Travolta crashes wedding
John Travolta is a wedding crasher.
June 5, 2013 - The Troy Record
- John Travolta Crashed Someone's Wedding Over the Weekend
John Travolta went and earned himself some major cool guy points over the weekend by nonchalantly showing up to a couple's wedding and posing for pictures with guests with a big smile on his face and his thumb way up in the air. Pictures of the celebrity wedding crasher made their way to Reddit via one of the groom's friends, in a post titled, "My friend ran into John Travolta the night before ...
June 5, 2013 - Zimbio
- David Coulthard in Yahoo! Eurosport
The thing that's most disappointing is that when I screw up I admit my mistake, but when other people cause an accident with me, they seem not to,Coulthard said. "I feel it's a bit unfair that I'm made out to be some sort of crasher when...
- Casey Stoner in The Age
The last few years I felt a little bit of pressure from people calling me a crasher and all these sorts of things when they really didn't understand what was going on,Stoner said. "It sort of frustrated me a little bit, and also scared me...