- n an oversize page that is folded in to a book or magazine
- Graphics director Jackson Dykman assembled a four-page gatefold on the burden of disease around the world.
- Gatefold Opportunities - There are two special features in the POY issue available in a gatefold format for the advertiser who wants to make an impressive statement:.
- Rights to the book, which has evolved from an almanac into a glossy, hard-cover item replete with a holographic cover, 3D images and a gatefold, were acquired in February by the .
News & Articles
- Bloomberg Markets Magazine: Real Estate Rules
Investors seeking higher returns than they can earn in stocks and bonds have hit pay dirt in property, commodities, art and vintage cars. (Gatefold is after page 28.)
Aug. 1, 2013 - Bloomberg
- Elton John in Atlanta Journal Constitution
As a fan, I've always wanted to learn more about the artist and where they recorded it and who played on it,John told the AJC last year. "I was always sitting there with the gatefold sleeve. I do the same thing now with CDs. I just need a...
- Andrew Zega in New York Times
The books are almost hand-assembled,Mr. Zega said. "Each double-page spread and quadruple-page gatefold plate must be hand-folded, bound and sewn into the webbing of the spine."