- n filamentous hairlike growth on a plant
- n uncomplimentary terms for a policeman
- n a hazy or indistinct representation
he tried to clear his head of the whisky fuzz
- n the first beard of an adolescent boy
- Then the fuzz can hang back as real-time location data are sent to police headquarters.
- But mostly it's that lo-fi guitar fuzz suits Bond about as well as a rented tux.
- No venerable ascetic in flowing white beard and robes, the latest star from the East to hit the guru circuit is a plump, cherubic 14-year-old, lightly mustachioed with peach fuzz .
- David Hayes in Stuff.co.nz
I was pretty happy with our Cup result,Hayes said. "We had two finish in the money and The Fuzz I think would have as well, he was our best chance."
- Paul Gilbert in Metal Underground
Fuzz Universe is my third guitar instrumental album,explains Gilbert. "Being a fan of pop music and rock bands, I am a reluctant convert into the art of instrumental rock music. But after touring with Joe Satriani's G3, I witnessed...
- Elyse Sewell in The Oregonian - OregonLive.com
Sewell wrote: "my ex-boyfriend got (drunk) and roughed me up in a Sacramento hotel. I escaped from the room through a blitzkrieg of violence and talked to hotel security, who called the fuzz."