- n (usually plural) accessory wearing apparel
- n (usually plural) the instrumentalities (furniture and appliances and other movable accessories including curtains and rugs) that make a home (or other area) livable
- n the act of decorating a house or room
- v give something useful or necessary to
- v provide or equip with furniture
- When an online home-furnishing company, Prettygoodlife.
- As the word spreads, more tourists are showing up to make a beeline for the neighborhood's retro home-furnishing stores, vintage-clothes boutiques and characterful cafs and bars.
- Garcia and her small staff of co-queen bloggers round up frugal tips, along with the week's best coupons and deals at supermarkets, electronics stores, home furnishing outlets, and .
News & Articles
- Police claim '21 to drink' signs may not be effective
Miami University students who use '21 to drink' signs for parties may still be fined $1,000 or sent to prison if found guilty for furnishing alcohol to minors.
June 16, 2013 - The Miami Student
- Z Gallerie opens at Watters Creek
Courtesy photo - Here's a sample of what Z Gallerie will be selling when it opens at Watters Creek on Saturday. The home furnishing store Z Gallerie will open at Watters Creek on Saturday.
June 16, 2013 - The Allen American
- Japanese Companies Eye SEAFIE to Reach out to ASEAN Market
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia, June 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Japanese furniture and furnishing companies have announced participation at the inaugural Southeast Asia Furniture & Interiors Import-Export Exhibition ...
June 14, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Brent Hoberman in Telegraph.co.uk
We, as a nation, spend about $14bn a year furnishing our homes,said Mr Hoberman. "Yet the internet hasn't been used to bring it all together and make the shopping experience easier and more enjoyable."
- Phil Hope in BBC News
Mr Hope said: "I claimed the cost of running and furnishing a flat in London, in full accordance with the rules that apply to members of Parliament. The purchases I made were no more than was necessary to live in a habitable residence and...