fourteen : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the cardinal number that is the sum of thirteen and one
- s being one more than thirteen
- Over the course of fourteen months, Dylan recorded Bringing It All Back Home and Highway 61 Revisited and then capped it off with Blonde on Blonde, rock's first significant .
- Marjane Satrapi spent the first fourteen years of her life in Tehran, as the daughter of well-educated, middle-class, left-wing parents.
- In the summer of 1955, fourteen-year-old Till traveled from his native Chicago to visit his uncle in Money, Mississippi, a small town in Delta cotton country.
- Phil Mickelson in Sports Network
It wasn'ta good finish for me, but I played really well today,Mickelson stated. "Fourteen holes I hit a lot of good shots, a lot of good putts. I'm turning 63s and 64s into 70s, and that's kind of what happened today. I couldn't get any...
- President Bush in FOXNews
His contribution has been immeasurable. I value his judgment and I treasure his friendship,Bush said in a statement. "Since coming to work for me fourteen years ago as I prepared to run for governor, Dan has become a husband and a father....
- Gene Watson in Washington Post
When we say we were smoldering hot in Nashville, we really mean it,cracked Watson, whose other hits include "Fourteen Carat Mind" and "Paper Rosie."