fourth-year : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s used of the fourth and final year in United States high school or college
- Smith stuck by quarterback Rex Grossman, an oft-injured, inconsistent fourth-year player, through a rocky preseason.
- The group at the University of Texas-Southwestern, where administrators were originally wary of even allowing a chapter, successfully pushed for a fourth-year elective at a Planned .
News & Articles
- Patriots linebacker Brandon Spikes present for mandatory practice
FOXBOROUGH — The Patriots’ first mandatory practice of minicamp was an uneventful one for fourth-year linebacker Brandon Spikes, who participated in just a handful of drills after being the lone no-show for voluntary workouts.
June 12, 2013 - Boston Globe
- Patriots' Brandon Spikes returns to field ready
FOXBORO - Brandon Spikes was noticeably absent from the middle of the Patriots defense during recent organized team activities, but the fourth-year linebacker was on the practice field with his teammates Tuesday for the first session of New Englandand#8217;s mandatory three-day mini-camp.
June 12, 2013 - Worcester Telegram & Gazette
- Victor Cruz absence frustrating Giants
The New York Giants started their mandatory three-day minicamp Tuesday, and Victor Cruz was nowhere to be found. The fourth-year wideout is still at odds with the team over his contract.
June 11, 2013 - Philly.com