forgotten : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v dismiss from the mind; stop remembering
- v be unable to remember
- v forget to do something
- v leave behind unintentionally
- s not noticed inadvertently
her aching muscles forgotten she danced all night
he was scolded for his forgotten chores
- Before the Pueblo hijacking last January, many of the 50,000 American troops stationed in South Korea referred to Korea's Demilitarized Zone as the "forgotten front.
- The consumer was forgotten .
- Gordinier's book, then, is like the earnest ranting of a forgotten middle child.
News & Articles
- Is Apple's Passbook the Stealth E-Wallet Success?
NEW YORK ( MainStreet )—Just when most digital wallet experts had forgotten the year-old Apple Passbook --widely dismissed as ineffectual and neutered -- a discordant voice wants to get an unexpected message across: just maybe Passbook is the stealth winner of the early rounds of the e-wallet wars, and it is doing it by sneaking in a powerful but largely uncommented upon transaction capability.
June 12, 2013 - Philly.com
- Have we forgotten?
Have we forgotten the brave men and women fighting for our freedom in Afghanistan?
June 11, 2013 - The St. Augustine Record
- Sam Jane Brown's First Novel 'Forgotten Word' Doubles as a Thrilling, Suspenseful Page-Turner and a Provocative ...
MANCHESTER, ENGLAND, June 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- As author Sam Jane Brown's debut novel, titled Forgotten Word, is rapidly gaining popularity worldwide, it's also proving to be a discussion- and thought-provoking ...
June 11, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Barack Obama in Baylor University The Lariat Online
Now, there are some who question the scale of our ambitions - who suggest that our system cannot tolerate too many big plans,Obama said. "Their memories are short. For they have forgotten what this country has already done; what free men...
- Antonia Fraser in Times Online
He was a great, and it was a privilege to live with him for over 33 years. He will never be forgotten,Lady Antonia Fraser, his second wife, told The Guardian.
- Christopher Nolan in CBC.ca
After Heath passed on, you saw a hole ripped in the future of cinema,said Nolan who said the Australian actor's skills and films are his legacy. "He will be eternally missed, but he will never be forgotten."