forgetfulness : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n tendency to forget
- n unawareness caused by neglectful or heedless failure to remember
his forgetfulness increased as he grew older
- By the time the first signs of forgetfulness and confusion set in, experts believe, the disease has already been ravaging the brain for a decade or more, causing irreversible damage.
- His forgetfulness was about to land him a job.
- For about 15% of sufferers, the noises inside their heads are disturbing enough to shatter their peace of mind, leading to everything from forgetfulness to severe depression and .
News & Articles
- Aging stereotypes can hurt older adults' memory
Simply reminding older adults about stereotypes of aging and forgetfulness exacerbates real memory problems, reveals important new research from the USC Davis School of Gerontology. But the study also reveals a easy way to combat the problem.
July 1, 2013 - Science Daily
- Roundup: What You Missed The Weekend Kaner Went To Margaritaville
The Summer Of Kaner Doesn't Really Begin Until Jimmy Buffett Shows Up Neymar Scores Golazo Against Spain, Is The Truth This Might Be The Dumbest GIF Ever This Is Where The Debate Over "Redskins" Went Completely Off The Rails Gennady Golovkin Obliterated Matthew Macklin With A Lethal Body Blow New ESPN Ombud Finds Breezy Forgetfulness Over Broussard Fracas How To Make Kebabs, Because You Like To ...
July 1, 2013 - Deadspin
- Senior moment? Stereotypes about aging can hurt older adults' memory, but there's an easy fix
( University of Southern California ) Simply reminding older adults about stereotypes of aging and forgetfulness exacerbates real memory problems, reveals important new research from the USC Davis School of Gerontology. But the study also reveals a easy way to combat the problem.
July 1, 2013 - EurekAlert!
- Cardinal Francis George in Times of Malta
May the Shoah be a warning for all against forgetfulness, denial or reductionism, because violence committed against one single human being is violence against all,the Pope said.
- Andrea Armstrong in USA Today
It was my loneliness and forgetfulness of my past teachings that caused me to convert to Islam,Armstrong, who was raised Catholic, wrote. "I know that my actions caused great controversy over the past few weeks. I had no idea that a...
- Pope Benedict XVI in Washington Post
During his closing homily, Benedict said that there was a "strange forgetfulness of God," while at same time the sense of frustration and dissatisfaction has led to a "new explosion of religion."