forgiver : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a person who pardons or forgives or excuses a fault or offense
- The complexity of forgiveness involves the healing of the forgiver as well as the forgiven.
- The truth of forgiveness is that its benefits--a healing sweetness--may accrue more to the forgiver than to the forgiven.
News & Articles
- Asheville area Devotional: Say 'yes' to Jesus
There is a story from the Old Testament that will point to our belief that God is a healer and forgiver who wants his people to be restored in his image.
Aug. 15, 2013 - Black Mountain News
- David Bowens in USA Today
As a teammate, I'd welcome him,defensive end David Bowens said. "I'm cool with it. First, he owes an apology. It's about his teammates. (But) I'm always a forgiver. It's something for Rick and the guys upstairs. It's obviously going to be...