foreplay : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n mutual sexual fondling prior to sexual intercourse
- She's not a foreplay kind of gal.
- In Liu's survey, 34% of the couples living in the countryside (as opposed to 17% in the cities) said they engaged in less than a minute of foreplay or none at all.
- Other poems simmer with sexual energy; an aircraft landing on the tarmac becomes heady foreplay with the "slow lick of its wheels against the runway's belly.
News & Articles
- Kathleen Hanna's the Julie Ruin Added to Pitchfork Showcase Tomorrow at Brooklyn's Northside Festival
The Julie Ruin: "Oh Come On" on SoundCloud . We're happy to announce that Kathleen Hanna 's new band the Julie Ruin will perform at Pitchfork's Northside Festival showcase tomorrow at St. Vitus in Greenpoint, Brooklyn. The group joins a lineup that also features Body/Head (Kim Gordon and Bill Nace), Majical Cloudz , and Foreplay . Tickets are still available here . The Julie Ruin is Hanna's full ...
June 12, 2013 - Pitchfork
- Danny Boome in IT News Online
It doesn't matter if you're an expert Chef or barely know how to boil water, being in the kitchen is foreplay,explains Boome. "You're in a confined, hot space, handling produce, moving carefully around each other and feeding one another...
- Ehud Barak in AFP
The time has come to engage in negotiations ...... I say, instead of the foreplay, instead of speculation, what is needed is to climb off the ladders and get into the negotiations room and talk about the real issues,Barak said at an annual...
- Anna Friel in News-Leader.com
It makes it more exciting not to be able to touch,said Anna Friel, who plays the object of his affections. "The longest foreplay ever in existence."