filming : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the act of making a film
- v make a film or photograph of something
- v record in film
- The decision to open the sensitive site to filming follows a general improvement in German press coverage of Cruise and his film.
- Brainstorm was her 46th movie, and her role required only three more days of filming.
- Whta will you most miss about filming harry potter movies?and if it means anything to you i truly do not want you to stop filming!.
- Guillermo del Toro in PopEater
In light of ongoing delays in the setting of a start date for filming 'The Hobbit,' I am faced with the hardest decision of my life,Del Toro wrote. "After nearly two years of living, breathing and designing a world as rich as Tolkien's...
- Lindsay Lohan in NDTV.com
We have already started filming. The cameras follow us in our daily lives and as we promote our businesses. I want to prove that we are a good, hardworking family and we don't have the crazy lives that some people claim we do,Lindsay's mother...
- Michael Bloomberg in New York Times
It began filming in the city at a time when few series did, and it helped pave the way for the more than 150 television shows based here today,Mr. Bloomberg said.