fiance : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a man who is engaged to be married
- And so he left, wandering from town to town and job to job until 1974, when he and his fiance Elda eloped to San Jose and started a family.
- Farnoosh Famouri, a 25-year-old Australian, plans to marry her American fiance in Beijing on July 6.
- But Sumerlin says a 1993 Forum turned her fiance (now her ex) into a robot.
News & Articles
- Halle Berry and Oliver Martinez expecting a son, Martinez confirms
Halle Berry’s fiance, Oliver Martinez, has confirmed that the couple will welcome a son later this year. read more
June 13, 2013 - TheCelebrityCafe.com
- Olivier Martinez says fiancee Halle Berry is expecting a boy
PARIS, June 13 (UPI) -- Halle Berry's fiance, French actor Olivier Martinez, told People.com the pregnant Hollywood actress is expecting a boy.
June 13, 2013 - UPI
- Hockey fever: Blackhawks fans rally in Ottawa
Jordan McCambridge and her fiance, Dave Zarka, experienced a serious shock Wednesday when they hunkered down to watch the Chicago Blackhawks compete against the Boston Bruins in the Stanley Cup Finals on television at JJ's Sports Pub and Grill in
June 13, 2013 - The Ottawa Times
- Nicolas Sarkozy in BBC News
Mr Sarkozy said he had met "a mother who lost her son, a fiance who lost her future husband".
- Rikki Rockett in TIME
I was with my fiance watching her try on wedding dresses,Rockett said in a Tuesday phone interview with The Associated Press from Salt Lake City, where Poison is preparing to launch a 49-date tour. "We've got eyewitnesses to that."