- n a sudden and violent collapse
- The Tangier Conference, begun just over a fortnight ago, ended in complete fiasco.
News & Articles
- Alleged dining scofflaw nabbed at Azorean
A man who has sampled many of Gloucester's restaurants then ducked out before paying his bills was arrested in a final fiasco at Azorean Sunday night. Steven Davis, 50, had allegedly left Tom Shea's in Essex without paying the tab, hopped into a taxi
June 12, 2013 - Gloucester Daily Times
- Upcoming Launch of New Online eWallet and Payment Processor HackerPay.com Offers Liberty Reserve Alternative
LOS ANGELES, June 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- In the wake of the Liberty Reserve fiasco, the developers behind HackerPay.com intend to pilot their new online payment eWallet and Payment Processor in a more ...
June 11, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Lululemon profit falls in wake of pants fiasco, shares down 8%
Lululemon profit falls in wake of pants fiasco, shares down 8%
June 10, 2013 - Market Watch
- William Gallas in Telegraph.co.uk
If it was a fiasco, then there are reasons for it,said Gallas, who played in all three of France's group matches resulting in two defeats to Mexico and hosts South Africa and a draw with eventual semi-finalists Uruguay. "And for me there...
- Michael Gove in Sleaford Today
Mr Gove said: "Tens of thousands of people still have not received the payments that they are due. Just weeks after the SATs fiasco we have another project overseen by Ed Balls's department mired in chaos. Yet ministers still refuse to take...
- Dominic Grieve in Independent
Dominic Grieve, the shadow Home Secretary, said: "The public will be alarmed that the Government is happy to entrust their Â£20bn ID card project to the firm involved in this fiasco, at a cost of millions of pounds to the UK taxpayer. This will...