fibbing : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a trivial act of lying or being deliberately unclear
- v tell a relatively insignificant lie
- After annihilating James Frey on live TV for fibbing in his memoir, Oprah tells the author of 'A Million Little Pieces' she owes him.
- But Eno, art-rocker turned producer turned ambient-music pioneer and all-round creative omnipresence in contemporary culture, is fibbing.
- With the rate at which job candidates are now fibbing on rsums and faking sheepskins, graduate schools and companies face detective work almost every time they see an .
News & Articles
- Mayoral Candidates Clash Continuously at Latino Debate
It appears the gloves are finally off. At a forum in the Bronx on Wednesday, Sal Albanese accused Public Advocate Bill de Blasio of fibbing, disputing his assertion that a garbage transfer station in Red Hook was actually within “walking distance” of Mr. de Blasio’s Park Slope home. And in a rare moment in the endless parade of forums, Mr. de Blasio, actually shot back. “Sal, Sal, I have long ...
June 13, 2013 - The New York Observer