- n a woman who is engaged to be married
- It was written 90 years ago by Sigmund Freud, the father of psychoanalysis, to his fiancee Martha Bernays.
- The fiancee pretends to like his daughter but does not discourage her from running away when she decides she is not wanted in her father's home.
- Ernestina is his drearily upright fiancee.
- Jason Richardson in San Jose Mercury News
I just want to apologize to everybody - my teammates, my family, especially my fiancee,Richardson said after practice Monday. "I've been questioned as a basketball player, questioned as a person, but my fatherhood in question is tough,...
- Paul Hodes in Boston Globe (registration)
We are cautiously optimistic,Hodes said. "Hero still has a long way to go. My staff and I are working with the Rollins family, Justin's fiancee, Brittney, Justin's fellow soldiers, and DHL (a cargo company) to bring him back to New...
- Eliot Spitzer in Washington Post
As Reverend Sharpton just said, I did meet with (fiancee Nicole Paultre-Bell) and the whole Bell family,Spitzer said. "And let's just say this: We all grieve with them. And there are no words that can be sufficient for the tragedy that you...