fiat : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a legally binding command or decision entered on the court record (as if issued by a court or judge)
- Are the heirs of Che Guevara discarding their democratic credentials for authoritarian fiat? Are they going Cuban in response to economic difficulties that could loosen their holds .
News & Articles
- Fiat, Fiat Industrial Halt Production for Lack of Parts
Fiat, Fiat Industrial Halt Production for Lack of Parts
June 12, 2013 - Nasdaq
- Fiat: supplier delays will force shutdowns
Italian carmaker Fiat says it will temporarily stop production at some European car plants in the coming days due to insufficient deliveries of plastic parts. Fiat said in a statement Wednesday that more ...
June 12, 2013 - Associated Press via Yahoo! Finance
- Fiat 500 Gucci Edition Models Available For a Limited Time in North America
June 11, 2013 Auburn Hills, Mich; The Fiat 500 and 500c by Gucci Edition, the perfect combination of Italian craftsmanship and style in a small car, brings two of Italy's most respected brands together for an encore. The new limited-edition 2013 Fiat 500 and 500c Gucci Edition models will return to America with a new discrete appearance inside and out while continuing to meet the popularity and ...
June 11, 2013 - The Auto Channel
- Sergio Marchionne in MarketWatch
Given the nature of the process itself and its short duration, Fiat has been unable to have full access to the financial records of Opel to determine its precise financial condition and thus properly frame a merger proposal,Marchionne said.
- Marvin R. Baxter in Southern Voice
But a bare majority of this court, not satisfied with the pace of democratic change, now abruptly forestalls that process and substitutes, by judicial fiat, its own social policy views for those expressed by the people themselves,Baxter wrote...