- a of or relating to a fetus
- Physicians in Chicago use fetal cells to combat a degenerative eye disease afflicting millions Brave New Babies In three landmark experiments involving gene therapy, doctors try to .
- The number of babies born with fetal alcohol syndrome increased 600 percent between 1979 and 1993, according to a Centers for Disease Control report released today.
- Is the fetal-tissue implant a revolutionary therapy or an immoral experiment based on murder? The debate rages from medical labs to the White House.
- Paris Hilton in Turkish Press
I was basically in the fetal position, basically in hysterics,Hilton said. "All of the inmates were very supportive. There were girls next to me. We could talk through the vents and they were just really sweet."
- Anthony Kennedy in Reuters
The government has a legitimate and substantial interest in preserving and promoting fetal life,Kennedy wrote in the 39-page opinion.
- Donovan McNabb in Sports Network
Actually, I didn't get a chance to see it,Eagles quarterback Donovan McNabb said. "I was on the other field, and I just kind of saw him in the fetal position. Any time you see any of your players go down, you ask who that player is and...