- a encouraging or approving or pleasing
- a (of winds or weather) tending to promote or facilitate
- s occurring at a convenient or suitable time
- s presaging or likely to bring good luck
- Abigail Adams once wrote to her husband John, "I desire you would Remember the Ladies, and be more generous and favourable to them than your ancestors.
- Such favourable supply and demand dynamics explain why the Shanghai market is trading at around 50 times earnings.
- Despite the introduction of more favourable rules in January, nearly 180 foreign press correspondents were arrested or harassed in 2007.
News & Articles
- George W. Bush More Popular Than Obama
US opinions of former president George W Bush are more positive than negative for the first time since 2005, pollster Gallup said Tuesday. Some 49 per cent of those surveyed have a positive opinion of the White House occupant from 2001-09, while 46 per cent had an unfavourable opinion.
June 12, 2013 - HispanicBusiness.com
- Road Freight Forwarding in Australia Industry Market Research Report Now Updated by IBISWorld
The Road Freight Forwarding industry is expected to face more-favourable trading conditions over the next five years. For this reason, industry research firm IBISWorld has updated its report on the Road Freight Forwarding industry in Australia. (PRWeb June 11, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10820958.htm
June 11, 2013 - PRWeb