- n solid excretory product evacuated from the bowels
- It begins when the eggs are discharged in urine or faeces, are picked up by the snails again.
- So, when I see JK patting Ignatius on the back, wise pragmatists they, I want to see the both of them waterboarded and covered in faeces.
News & Articles
- Does the dangerous new Middle East coronavirus have an African origin?
The MERS-coronavirus is regarded as a dangerous novel pathogen: Almost 50 people have died from infection with the virus since it was first discovered in 2012. To date all cases are connected with the Arabian peninsula. Scientists have now detected a virus in the faeces of a South African bat that is genetically more closely related to MERS-CoV than any other known virus. The scientists ...
July 24, 2013 - Science Daily
- Russel Norman in TVNZ
Our country can be more than just dirty extractive industries - cow faeces in our water and national parks desecrated by mining. We can be more than a quick buck, more than what we can dig up, suck up and sell off,says Norman.
- Nazrul Islam in The Daily Star
Prof Nazrul Islam of Department of Virology at Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University said, "Bird flu spreads with swabs, nasal discharge and faeces of infected birds through the air. If people come in contact with infected birds, they risk the...
- Robert Webster in Reuters.uk
They were infected and shedding the virus in their faeces and from their respiratory tracts. The sparrows died, so they are not as big a threat,Webster said on the sidelines of a conference on avian flu and other infectious diseases in Singapore.