feces : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n solid excretory product evacuated from the bowels
- Last week Mexico City, upon which dogs drop around 120,000 tons of feces a year, appealed to owners to clean up after their dogs because it was causing major health problems.
- Avoid contact with your pet's feces, urine and other body fluids.
- But I sympathize more with the toddlers whose bouts of playing with themselves, feces hurling and projectile vomiting are being recorded, page by gigabyte, for posterity.
News & Articles
- Lake Worth residents living in feces, filth
LAKE WORTH, Fla. -- A disgusting and filthy situation for some residents who say they're living with human feces, with no end in sight. Not only are their children playing in it, but it's also backing up in their bathtubs. What's worse, every time someone calls the health department, residents say their landlord throws them out. ...
June 14, 2013 - WPEC CBS12 West Palm Beach
- Kids found among feces, trash in raid
Three young children and seven sick dogs were rescued Monday during a drug raid at a Cranston home full of garbage, feces, and flies.
June 13, 2013 - FOX Providence
- Nearly 400 rabbits found in feces riddled garage
Feces littered the walls and floors of a small garage on the city’s south side when Indianapolis Animal Care and Control arrived on the scene Tuesday. Officials found nearly 400 rabbits living in the deplorable conditions at a home in …
June 11, 2013 - FOX 59 Indianapolis