evenness : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the parity of even numbers (divisible by two)
- n a quality of uniformity and lack of variation
- n the quality of being balanced
- He can trill with the relentless evenness of a mechanical drill.
- It can spin out a slow tune with almost cello-like evenness, or take on a raucous bite in a fast rhythm.
- In all the 90 galleries on the main floor, light fell with scientifically controlled evenness through laminated glass skylights, which let in diffused sunlight by day, artificial .
News & Articles
- Consumer Reports: Weber Tops Mid-Size, Small Grill Ratings
In Consumer Reports' tests, the top-rated, mid-sized Weber Spirit SP-320, $600, and small-sized Weber Spirit E-220, $450, preheated quickly and evenly, and were superb at high- and low-temperature evenness. And both have electronic igniters and long burner warranties, which are among Consumer Reports' desirable features for gas grills.
June 8, 2013 - Hartford Courant
- Leigh Matthews in The West Australian
That general evenness over the competition because of the salary cap and the draft ...... the difference between the best and worst is a bit less,Matthews said. "So the ability to go from up to down or vice versa is just extraordinary."
- James Clement in Brisbane Times
I suppose that is a good accolade for us, that although we aren't able to get any All-Australians in that final 40, we're still able to finish in the top eight,Clement said. "I suppose that is a testament to the evenness of the side and...
- Mark Thompson in Theos
Obviously we want all of those players to stay in rugby league but our salary cap system is too important, not only in terms of the evenness of the playing talent of the comp, but in terms of the viability financially of our clubs to go making... David Gallop http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Gallop&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFeYb8bo9Ai0wwGWafQzAcXxzxezg The Age http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.theage.com.au/news/Sport/NRL-wont-risk-salary-cap-to-save-stars/2006/03/22/1142703437951.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFehA_ZXg4sb-cwYVdYpq2PzeUO6w Mar 22, 2006
34572 44363 evensong Claims that the BBC was anti-God were not just too sweeping; they are not even directionally true", said Mr Thompson. "This year we celebrated the 80th anniversary of the launch of the Daily Service. Songs of Praise, Choral Evensong, Thought...