- v regard highly; think much of
- v look on as or consider
- s having an illustrious reputation; respected
our esteemed leader
- The Chinese often put on weight, particularly if they are prosperous (in China, with its frequent famines, being fat is esteemed as a sign of being a solid citizen).
- An esteemed explorer and environmentalist, Will Steger will make a 1,400-mile dogsled trip across the Arctic next month, at 64.
- But Miyazaki, though highly esteemed by those bright folks, isn't of their breed.
News & Articles
- Local 'Mythbusting' celebrities answer tough Superhero question
KTVU met up with local ‘Mythbuster’ celebrities Adam Savage and Jamie Hyneman to ask them how is it possible for the esteemed superhero Superman to shave? In the film ‘Man of Steel’ set to release on June 14 th , you see the young bearded Clark go through a transformation to become the fresh-faced Superman we all know and love. But what’s powerful enough to give a Super Hero shave? Gillette ...
June 13, 2013 - KTVU
- SEO Agency Ajax Union Spotlights Its New NY Business Networking Events Blog
Esteemed small business Internet marketing agency Ajax Union is currently highlighting its blog dedicated to business networking events in New York. (PRWeb June 12, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/ajax-union-showcases/business-events-blog/prweb10824454.htm
June 12, 2013 - PRWeb
- Incap India to win the esteemed Export Excellence Award by FKCCI
Incap Corporation Press release 11 June 2013 INCAP INDIA TO WIN THE ESTEEMED EXPORT EXCELLENCE AWARD Incap Contract Manufacturing Services Pvt Ltd has been honored with the Export Excellence ...
June 11, 2013 - Thomson Reuters ONE via Yahoo! Finance
- Hamid Karzai in International Herald Tribune
If I find their address, there is no need for them to come to me, I'll personally go there and get in touch with them,Karzai said. "Esteemed Mullah, sir, and esteemed Hekmatyar, sir, why are you destroying the country?"
- Tom Brady in Chicago Sun-Times
It was in one of the earlier toasts discussed, the passage in my book that talks about my mother and the values that she instilled in me. And I do think it's worth noting, that to the extent I am deserving of this esteemed prize - either now or in... Barack Obama http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHQ0yfPaaXFGqLKymRgcres0I2nuA ABC News (blog) http://www.google.com/url?q=http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch/2009/12/thanks-mom-obama-credits-his-mother-for-nobel-peace-prize-win.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGM2u7QGQyRgnxjAUR62m38VI2cBA Dec 10, 2009
34205 43703 esteemed I am flattered to join such an esteemed list of players, many of whom I consider the greatest of all time," Brady said.