- v register formally as a participant or member
- Although he had left numerous prep schools, he and his mother decided he was ready, with brief cramming, to enroll at Oxford.
- Dowd's younger brother Craig was expected to enroll at Duke last fall on a lacrosse scholarship, but he turned it down and will enroll at Georgetown University this spring.
- This plan would make it possible for workers to automatically enroll in IRAs through payroll contributions.
News & Articles
- Enroll America launches multi-state grassroots campaign for ACA enrollment
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Enroll America, a nonprofit group at the center of the political fight over President Barack Obama's healthcare reform law, launched a multi-state grassroots campaign on Tuesday to help sign up millions of uninsured Americans fo...
June 19, 2013 - MedCity News
- Enroll America sets private outreach for Obamacare sign-up
By David Morgan WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Enroll America, a nonprofit group at the center of the political fight over President Barack Obama's healthcare reform law, launched a multi-state grassroots campaign on Tuesday to help sign up millions of uninsured Americans for health coverage in the coming months. The group, which has strong ties to the Obama administration and the healthcare industry ...
June 18, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News
- Enroll America Launches Health-Insurance Push
Enroll America, a key supporter of the Affordable Care Act, formally launched its “Get Covered America” campaign Tuesday with the first goal being to educate millions of uninsured Americans about new insurance options.
June 18, 2013 - Wall Street Journal Blogs
- Michael Jackson in Hot Momma Celebrity Gossip (blog)
They don't have any friends or go to school, they have private lessons at home,says Mamma Jackson. "But that will change in September, when they enroll in college. To them, it's normal; It's the life they've known. They have a certain time...
- Mike Leavitt in Washington Post
It might interest you to know that about a third of those who are on the Veterans Administration plan chose to enroll in a Part D plan,Health and Human Services Secretary Mike Leavitt told reporters recently, referring to the benefit's...
- Steve Jobs in BusinessWeek
There were simply not enough livers in California to go around,Jobs, 55, said today at an event at the Lucile Packard Children's Hospital at Stanford University in Palo Alto, California. "My doctors here advised me to enroll in a...